About Us

Creamery Crossing

The Isanti Farmers Creamery building was constructed in 1924. It functioned as a creamery until 1969. During the operating years it manufactured championship butter (capturing first place in several competitions), cheese, and dried milk products, along with bottled milk.

The part of the building now occupied by the cafe was constructed in 1953. This section was called the "intake" room where the milk arrived in cans, was washed, and then returned to the truck. This is the reason for various levels in the restaurant.

The building was renovated with the mall and apartments in 1978 by Dennis and Audrey Anderson. The restaurant was first opened in 1978, and has been serving quality food for over 35 years!